After you've experienced the rich rewards that adding the right supplements can make to
your health such as...
- increased energy,
- better sleep,
- healthier skin, and
- improved athletic performance
...you might add a few more supplements.
EnergyFirst offers 29 supplements designed to ensure you receive all the vitamins and minerals essential for optimal health.
By the time you're up to taking three or more supplements, you could benefit from an organizational system for your supplements in order to ensure that you are taking the supplements as recommended ( e.g. some supplements are best taken with food, others on an empty stomach...and still others first thing in the morning or right before going to bed).
Here are a few tips to help you organize your supplements so that you're taking the right ones at the right time:
- Devote part of a kitchen drawer to your supplements-section it off with masking tape and put a label under each section, like, "colds and flu", "pre-workout", "after workout", "sleep", etc.
- Consider buying little bins to stick inside drawers or on shelves, labeled with the time of day you take each supplement.
- Since the FDA does not allow supplements to say what they're for, you might want to write on the bottle what they're for and when to take them.
- Pill organizers, sold at drugstores and in grocery stores, can be great for organizing multiple supplements.
- For those supplements that have to travel to work or school with you, set them aside in a baggie inside a coin purse or in the compartment of a purse or briefcase.
- Before choosing a pill organizer, take a look at the compartment size and the labeling-most people find that a two-week organizer with twice-a-day supplement storage is sufficient.
- Make a master list and post it on a kitchen cabinet, listing what to take when. Use double-sided tape to affix, and update it whenever you change supplements.
With a little bit of organization, you'll be sure to maintain a regular routine and reap the benefits of daily supplementation.
For information about the supplements offered by EnergyFirst and the related benefits of these vitamins and minerals, view supplements.