Can't View This Newsletter? Click here to view it online!

Products | Special Offers | News | Shake Recipes | EF Program | About
April 25, 2006 : Volume 16

Have Enough Vegetables

Getting enough vegetables? Probably not... With Greenergy, you get all vegetables you need in ONE small scoop.

Prevent premature aging with proper skincare
There's a lot to be said for outdoor exercise. Running, cycling, swimming, hiking, and tennis are all wonderful activities for keeping 95% of your body in top condition. But what about the other 5% of your skin? Read This Article

Brain fuel for on-the-go professionals
We live in the information age. If you're a professional, you're constantly solving problems, making decisions, evaluating options and thinking through complex issues. Read This Article

The Top 12 Ways to Get a Great Night's Sleep
If you've been having trouble thinking straight, putting on pounds, or if you've had a road rage incident lately, the culprit might just be lack of sleep. Read This Article

Fight childhood obesity by heeding the risk factors
Living in the land of plenty can have drawbacks: according to USA Today, three out of every ten American kids are overweight or obese. How can you tell if your child is overweight or just stout? Read This Article

Twenty reasons to avoid sugar
At some point you've probably experienced the "sugar blues" - that lethargic feeling you get thirty minutes or so after eating candy, dessert, or having a soda. You realize that sugar wreaks havoc on your energy levels long-term.
Read This Article

Healthy Lifestyle Basics from EnergyFirst:
  • Omega Fish Oil
    Achieve optimal cardiovascular health,
    brain function, visual acuity,
    and growth and development.

  • Greenergy
    5 Servings of Vegetables in Every Scoop.

  • Natural Whey Protein
    This protein powder is perfect fuel for
    building lean, strong muscle.

  • Omega Mix Blend
    Essential to maintain optimal energy
    levels and promote brain, joint, vascular,
    and heart health.